Wednesday, 3 September 2014

FIRST IN HISTORY?

So I have wanted to come first in a HSC class for so long and Modern History was the one that I really wanted to do well in. It turns out that I am apparently good at making up historical facts.. I came first and now i can finally do the thing I have wanted to do for so long. I now have the opportunity to get up on the presentation night stage and accept a reward for something I have worked so hard for.

I am not actually that academic and have never been that good at school, like i got by with okay marks and this final year has been extremely difficult with the things that our entire grade has had to deal with, particularly within the last two or three months. We have had stress from our trial exams, actual HSC exams, assessments and the death of a beloved young man that unfortunately cannot graduate with us anymore. We have had some serious shit to deal with and have made ourselves physically sick due to this stress but we have still done well.

I am so proud of myself to have done something that i can be proud of and will look exceptionally good on my university principals recommendation for when i apply for university. I am so thankful for the people that supported me through school especially these last few months. No words to thank them enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment