Monday, 1 September 2014

HAPPY ONE YEAR YOU SHITHEAD

Lachlan, you make my days so much better, when i wake up in the morning it is you that i think of. You make me so very happy and privileged to be a part of your life. 

Who would have thought the sixteen year old girl standing outside of PE who was heartbroken over her ex boyfriend and her best friend getting together would find the boy that she no couldn't live without. You could see it in my face that i was upset and you asked me "what's up buttercup" it was so simple but it make me give you a second thought. It was filled with concern and care. we had been friends for about four years before this but i never thought that we could ever be more than friends. Turns out we could. 

We have had our ups and downs, like any couple we do fight and sometimes it gets intense but at the end of the day i still love you more than you could ever know.We have so amazing memories that we have made over the past year and i would not trade them for the world. Our first road trip was so cute and we had so much fun while we were away. Now i think about it we have been in three different states together in the past four months. That is a solid effort!
Mildura was the only one we took photos in though :(





We take some pretty cute pictures together and i must admit that we truly are the envy of every other couple i have met. Your face was so priceless when i gave your that framed map of Middle Earth yesterday and it most likely represented the face that i made when you gave me my Scott Body Shop hoodie that Lucas from One Tree Hill wears. I have wanted one for so long and now i finally have it! Words cannot describe how thankful I am for it. 



You were my first new years kiss and the first boy to truly actually care about me. Bringing in the new year with you was so wonderful and so was celebrating your adulthood. 


We clearly have taken too many photos together but i will add a few that i love nearly as much as you.


I hope we are still this happy for years to come just like this one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment