Thursday, 4 September 2014

REVEIW - EFI DESIGNS

Today my formal dress arrived and it is even more beautiful than I could had ever expected! I was nervous about buying it online due to it being such an important dress but I am so glad i did it.

EFI Designs on facebook was where I got my formal dress and they were wonderful. The service and delivery time were great too. I spent a lot of time messaging EFI to make certain that the purchase would be the right one for me. She happily and quickly answered them as best as she could. I ordered my dress on Wednesday night last week and it arrived today.

My experience with EFI was extremely positive and i would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a dress for a formal occasion. She was so helpful and has such a huge selection of dresses in a variety of styles. I am so glad that I found the page.

(This is the dress I got but it is not grey, it is purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment